Following the huge success of our on-line photo competition in May of this year, The Kennel Club of Jersey Committee are looking for a new photograph for the Facebook Page Cover.
Does your dog have what it takes to be a “Cover Dog” if so, please see details below on how to enter?
How to Enter
• All entries must be sent by either email to Secretary@Kennelclubjersey.com clearly marked “Cover Photo Competition” or sent by message to the KCJ Facebook Page.
• Please include owners full name, dogs’ pet & pedigree name together with the breed.
• The competition is being run by the Kennel Club of Jersey Committee and not Facebook.
• By participating in the competition, entrants agree to abide by the competition rules and regulations.
• By participating in the competition, entrants give permission for the photograph to be used for publicity purposes by the Kennel Club of Jersey.
• The competition is open to fully paid up members of the Kennel Club of Jersey only, entrants under the age of 18 will require written permission from a parent or guardian as stated on the Kennel Club of Jersey Membership.
• No purchase or payment is required to enter the competition.
• All dogs entered must be registered with the Kennel Club of Jersey.
• All dogs must be owned by the entrant and in the case of multiple ownership permission must be obtained by all owners in writing.
• Only 1 entry per dog is permitted, this to include any group photograph submitted.
• Photographs must not contain any humans, trophies or rosettes.
• No collages are permitted.
• Entrants must have permission/copyright to use the photograph submitted.
• Submissions welcomed of dogs that have passed over Rainbow Bridge providing they were registered with the Kennel Club of Jersey.
• Photograph must be of a suitable size for a Facebook Cover, recommended size being 820px X 360px to ensure suitability for both computer and mobile apps.
• The competition will run from Friday 7th. August until 6pm on Monday 31st. August.
• The competition will be judged by the Kennel Club of Jersey Patron, Mr Tim Le Cocq.
• Winner/s will be announced on Friday 4th. September 2020.
• The winning photograph will be the new cover picture of the Kennel Club of Jersey Facebook page for a period to be decided by the Kennel Club of Jersey Committee.
• The winning photograph and write-up will be featured in the next Kennel Club of Jersey newsletter.